The Capilano Rugby Football Club is always looking for new players, supporters and enthusiasts.
Whether you are a veteran of the sport or a beginner, we want you to be a part of the CRFC. If you are interested, come down to one of our Thursday-night training sessions and introduce yourself. Our season runs September through May, with game days taking place on Saturdays (age-grade, men’s, women’s) and Sundays (age-grade, mini-rugby, Snowcaps over-40 league).
Training sessions are as follows:
- Open men’s divisions – Tuesdays/Thursdays 7:30 p.m.
- Open women’s divisions – Tuesdays/Thursdays 6:15 p.m.
- Snowcaps touch rugby (over-40) – Thursdays 6:15 p.m.
- Age-grade boys – Wednesdays 5:30 p.m.
- Mini rugby – Sundays 10 a.m.
Location:Klahanie Park – 305 Klahanie Court, West Vancouver, B.C. V7P 3P5 Tel: 604-982-2277 (Thursdays and game days only) Best means of reaching us is by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- President - Nick Belmar
- Vice-president - Craig McLaren
- Past president - Kes Kasha
- Treasurer – Gord Brown
- Secretary – Jacklyn Simington
- Head Coach - Keith Reeves
- Director – Mark Heieis
- Director - Barry Allen
- Director - Richard Merinsky
- Club Captain – Chris Robinson
- Women’s Rep – Jess Hanna
- Director of Mini & Age Grade Rugby – Barry Allen / www.caprugby.com
- Snowcap Rep – Sergio Del Piccolo / www.snowcapsrugby.com
- Alumni Rep – Ken Robinson
- Field Rentals – Tim Bannister
- Facility manager/rentals - Jan-Christian Sorensen
The CRFC is working to integrate various media and information distribution portals to communicate with our many players, supporters, sponsors and community partners. To make suggestions for the website or to submit stories or content for the site (such as match reports for a local high school game), please contact: